WAYS TO GIVE:
Guests and Friends of Harbin Hot springs have increasingly asked for information on how they might make planned gifts. Planned gifts are recognized both in the United States and in other countries as ways in which individuals may make significant charitable contributions that can also provide themselves and/or their heirs with significant tax and other financial benefits.
In addition to the general information below, Harbin Hot Springs offers donors the following documents that are easily downloaded and printed for your use:
- Planned Gift Intention Form – Please use this form to indicate to FOR your planned giving intentions.
- Planned Giving Flyer – With additional information on why and how to make a planned gift.
- Sample Language for a Bequest – Simple, standard wording to use in naming Harbin Hot Springs as a bequest beneficiary.
- Gifts of Retirement Plan Assets and Insurance – Information you will need in giving to Harbin Hot Springs through one of these vehicles.
Planned gifts are classified into two general types:
- Irrevocable Deferred Gifts – Gifts received by Harbin Hot Springs through which a donor receives an immediate tax deduction but through which Harbin Hot Springs will receive financial distribution at a later date. Such planned gifts typically include:
- Trusts (Lead or Remainder)
- Life Estate Gifts
- Charitable Gift Annuities
- Charitable Gift Expectancies – Revocable designations through which the donor has yet to receive any tax benefit and through which the Harbin Hot Springs will benefit at a later date. Such expectancies typically include:
- Bequests (wills)
- Retirement Fund Designations
- Insurance Gifts
If you would like to discuss donation via a planned giving arrangement, please contact us at 707-328-1613 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The tax identification number for Harbin Hot Springs is 23-7422390.
If you have any questions, please contact us:
Harbin Fundraising: 707-328-1613
Harbin Hot Springs, PO Box 782, Middletown, CA 95461;